Increased COVID-19 testing in many regions is having big impacts on data and decisions to further open economies (or not). Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.medcram.com reviews the current trends and theories about why the number of daily COVID 19 deaths is decreasing while confirmed coronavirus cases are increasing in many US states and countries. (This video was recorded June 18, 2020).
Visit us at our website for videos on over 60 medical topics: https://www.medcram.com
Get notified of new videos by subscribing to MedCram: https://www.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos?sub_confirmation=1
Links referenced in this video:
Some previous videos from this series (visit MedCram.com for the full series):
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 85: Dexamethasone and Key Questions to Ask if in The Hospital (Part 2) https://youtu.be/ie5Oi8m_Rlo
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 84: Key Questions to Ask if in the Hospital for COVID-19 (Part 1 of 2) https://youtu.be/kQr-OLA8xdM
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 83: High Fructose, Vitamin D, & Oxidative Stress in COVID-19 https://youtu.be/a4zfWkvbBaw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 82: Racial Disparities with COVID-19 & Vitamin D https://youtu.be/bDt6ca2WF3Y
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 81: New Data on Hydroxychloroquine Side Effects & Prevention of COVID-19 https://youtu.be/o5w7FiDJe1g
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 80: COVID-19 Retractions & Data (Hydroxychloroquine, ACE Inhibitors) https://youtu.be/KS-mHOtXX84
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 79: COVID-19 Vaccines to Keep an Eye On – mRNA, Antigen, Others: https://youtu.be/-dYWZMx-Lfs
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 78: Mask Controversy; Vaccine Update for COVID-19 https://youtu.be/_IrYyhufDwI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 77: Remdesivir Update; COVID-19 in Mexico https://youtu.be/LXtY_3A0WN8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 76: Antibody Testing False Positives in COVID-19 https://youtu.be/NSRK41UbTEU
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 75: COVID-19 Lung Autopsies – New Data https://youtu.be/PlUFibXtDxQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 74: Vitamin D & COVID 19; Academic Censorship https://youtu.be/-zK8LgVx2G8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 73: Relapse, Reinfections, & Re-Positives – The Likely Explanation https://youtu.be/01Rftnxbi6w
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 72: Dentists; Diabetes; Sensitivity of COVID-19 Antibody Tests: https://youtu.be/UANgon3Umns
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 71: New Data on Adding Zinc to Hydroxychloroquine +
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 70: Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress, and COVID 19 https://youtu.be/OtL0B1bqXak
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 69: “NAC” Supplementation and COVID-19 (N-Acetylcysteine) https://youtu.be/Dr_6w-WPr0w
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 68: Kawasaki Disease; Minority Groups & COVID-19: https://youtu.be/Ja-jhcXMGj0
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 67: COVID-19 Blood Clots – Race, Blood Types, & Von Willebrand Factor https://youtu.be/JOlVkES_kC8
All coronavirus updates are at MedCram.com (including a discussion of the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and vaccines for COVID-19 – including mRNA vaccines, randomized controlled trials, and recent journal retractions related to hospitalization, COVID-19 cases in Arizona, Florida, Texas, California, and New York. Dexamethasone, patient proning, vitamin D, and many other treatment options are also discussed. We offer many other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, strokes, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypercoagulation, hypertension, anticoagulation, DKA, acute kidney injury, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at our website.
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Associate Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
MedCram provides videos to a variety of medical schools, education programs, and institutions (please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested)
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact info: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV2 #FOAMed