COVID-19 Update 68 with important care expert and pulmonologist Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.medcram.com
A Kawasaki illness like syndrome has actually been reported in growing numbers of children in a range of communities including New York and parts of Europe. Dr. Seheult examines what we understand about Kawasaki illness and its possible connection to endothelial/vascular damage from COVID-19 A recent CDC report on racial and ethnic distinctions in the seriousness of coronavirus infection and possible explanations are likewise discussed.
Links referenced in this video:.
Johns Hopkins – https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Some previous videos from this series (see MedCram.com for the complete series):.
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 67: COVID-19 Embolism – Race, Blood Types, & Von Willebrand Factor https://youtu.be/JOlVkES_kC8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 66: ACE-Inhibitors and ARBs – High Blood Pressure Medications with COVID-19 https://youtu.be/OudhmwulJHY
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 65: COVID-19 and Oxidative Stress (Prevention & Danger Elements) https://youtu.be/gzx8LH4Fjic
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 64: Remdesivir COVID-19 Treatment Update https://youtu.be/Z2hfGcTokiY
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 63: Is COVID-19 an Illness of the Endothelium (Capillary and Embolisms)? https://youtu.be/Aj2vB_VITXQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 62: Treatment with Famotidine (Pepcid)? https://youtu.be/DtPwfihjyrY
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 61: Blood Clots & Strokes in COVID-19; ACE-2 Receptor; Oxidative Stress https://youtu.be/22 Bn8jsGI54
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 60: Hydroxychloroquine Update; New York City Data; How Widespread is COVID-19? https://youtu.be/fn2yk5SbGiw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 59: Dr. Seheult’s Daily Routine (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC) https://youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 58: Checking; Reasons For Hypoxemia in COVID-19(V/Q vs Shunt vs Diffusion) https://youtu.be/nO4xgcIaPeA
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 57: Remdesivir Treatment Update and Can Far-UVC Disinfect Public Spaces? https://youtu.be/2U4DAQ3kjRs
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 56: What is “Forest Bathing” & Can It Boost Immunity Versus Infections? https://youtu.be/PgDjVEpEOdQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 55: How COVID-19 Infection Attacks The Immune System & Differs From HIV: https://youtu.be/8NffZAGELGg
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 54: COVID-19 Antibody vs. PCR Testing; When to Relax Social Distancing?: https://youtu.be/kgzFAdYwYLM
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 53: Anticoagulation; Can Mechanical Ventilation Make COVID 19 Worse?: https://youtu.be/o8aG63 yigjA
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 52: Ivermectin Treatment; Does COVID-19 Attack Hemoglobin?: https://youtu.be/qc6VV7ue4cE
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 51: State by State Projections; Ultrasound to Detect COVID19 Pneumonia: https://youtu.be/E7MufS6dnJw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 50: Dip in Daily New Deaths; Research on Natural Killer Cells & COVID-19: https://youtu.be/fya6Zwxch88
– How Coronavirus Eliminates: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment: https://youtu.be/okg7uq_HrhQ
Lots of other videos on COVID-19(coronavirus break out, corona virus symptoms, influenza, Kawasaki disease, coronavirus epidemic, coronavirus updates,) and other medical subjects (ECG Analysis, strokes, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypercoagulation, hypertension, anticoagulation, DKA, acute kidney injury, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at MedCam.com.
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
. Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Lung Disease, Vital Care, and Sleep Medication.
MedCram supplies videos to a variety of medical schools, education programs, and organizations (please call us at email@example.com if you are interested).
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact info: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace suggestions from your physician.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV 2 #Coronavirus.