Lessons gained from Dr. Djaballah about the COVID-19, triggered by the SAR-CoV2 virus, can be summarized in numerous notes. Check out the video interview with Dr. Djaballah for more in depth.
– Just how much do we understand about this virus?
– Where far are we from establishing a vaccine?
– Who holds the crucial to understanding the nature of COVID-19?
– The argument: Mask or no mask?
– Why don’t we have a vaccine for SARS-CoV1?
– Can we stop the spread? How?
– Lessons to learn from the COVID-19 outbreak … For more coronavirus associated stories to share, get in touch with the press reporter: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Korea Times is Korea’s the majority of prominent and the earliest independent English-language day-to-day. We deliver the most recent information on all occasions and stories taking place in Korea.
To visit our website: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/
Follow us on.