COVID-19 Update 61 with critical care professional Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.MedCram.com
Apoplexy (embolism), strokes, and myocardial infarctions are mysterious complications for some clients with COVID-19 Dr. Seheult discusses a current case study including a 72- year-old with elevated d-dimer and plasma Von Willebrand aspect, and goes on to show a hypothesis for how downregulation of ACE-2 may lead to oxidative stress. This procedure might put clients with underlying raised levels of oxidative tension (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, and so on) at the greatest danger for extreme COVID-19 infection.
To share ideas, concerns, and evidence-based details, please visit our MedCram Communities. We will be evaluating these routinely for concerns and topic ideas to attend to in future videos. You will require a free MedCram.com profile to join the conversation:.
Links referenced in this video:.
Johns Hopkins – https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldometer – https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Thrombosis Research Study – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7156948/ pdf/main. pdf
Thickening Waterfall – https://fpnotebook.com/hemeonc/Exam/CltngPthwy.htm
Some previous videos from this series (visit MedCram.com for the complete series):.
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 60: Hydroxychloroquine Update; New York City Data; How Widespread is COVID-19? https://youtu.be/fn2yk5SbGiw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 59: Dr. Seheult’s Daily Regimen (Vitamin D, C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC) https://youtu.be/NM2A2xNLWR4
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 58: Testing; Reasons For Hypoxemia in COVID-19(V/Q vs Shunt vs Diffusion) https://youtu.be/nO4xgcIaPeA
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 57: Remdesivir Treatment Update and Can Far-UVC Disinfect Public Spaces? https://youtu.be/2U4DAQ3kjRs
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 56: What is “Forest Bathing” & Can It Increase Immunity Versus Infections? https://youtu.be/PgDjVEpEOdQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 55: How COVID-19 Infection Attacks The Body Immune System & Differs From HIV: https://youtu.be/8NffZAGELGg
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 54: COVID-19 Antibody vs. PCR Testing; When to Unwind Social Distancing?: https://youtu.be/kgzFAdYwYLM
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 53: Anticoagulation; Can Mechanical Ventilation Make COVID 19 Worse?: https://youtu.be/o8aG63 yigjA
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 52: Ivermectin Treatment; Does COVID-19 Attack Hemoglobin?: https://youtu.be/qc6VV7ue4cE
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 51: State by State Projections; Ultrasound to Identify COVID19 Pneumonia: https://youtu.be/E7MufS6dnJw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 50: Dip in Daily New Deaths; Research Study on Natural Killer Cells & COVID-19: https://youtu.be/fya6Zwxch88
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 49: New Data on COVID-19 vs Other Viral Infections (Ventilator Outcomes): https://youtu.be/uaIzj3s3p4A
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 48: Curve Flattening in California, PPE in the ICU, Medication Trials: https://youtu.be/JN-8bGB1cLM
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 47: Searching for Resistance Boosters & Possible Lessons From Spanish Flu: https://youtu.be/H1LHgyfPPQ8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 46: Can Hot/Cold Therapy Increase Immunity? More on Hydroxychloroquine https://youtu.be/EFRwnhfWXxo
– How Coronavirus Kills: Severe Breathing Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment: https://youtu.be/okg7uq_HrhQ
Lots of other videos on COVID-19(coronavirus break out, coronavirus symptoms, influenza, coronavirus epidemic, corona virus updates, coronavirus vaccine, enhancing the body immune system, vitamin D, vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin, NAC, n-acetyl cysteine, Sleeping disorders, PPE, hydroxychloroquine, ultrasound to detect COVID-19, coronavirus New York) and other medical subjects (ECG Interpretation, strokes, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypercoagulation, high blood pressure, anticoagulation, DKA, acute kidney injury, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at MedCam.com.
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
. Board Licensed in Internal Medication, Pulmonary Illness, Crucial Care, and Sleep Medication.
MedCram provides videos to a range of medical schools, education programs, and organizations (please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested).
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact information: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT planned to replace recommendations from your medical professional.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV 2 #Coronavirus.