COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), caused by SARS-CoV-2, is spreading quickly across several continents. In this video, I discuss what we can do to minimize the spread of disease, and minimize the chances of becoming infected. I also answer some questions from previous videos.
I want to talk about what we should do moving forward as a country, as a world, and as an individual. With Covid-19 becoming a pandemic, which is not official at this moment but we have to strike a balance between overreacting, being fearful versus being prepared.
I also answered some questions which people asked about my previous videos comment section.
Right now it’s hard to understand what we should do, because everything is so new, like – coronavirus symptoms, coronavirus spreading process, how coronavirus reacting on bodies, etc, etc. at this moment as people are learning about it, at the same time the professionals are also learning about it.
Because we are on the beginning face, people have some common unanswered questions like –
– Can I become reinfected with coronavirus ?
– How long is the incubation period ?
– What is the case fatality rate ?
– How many people are infected without having symptoms ?
At this moment without looking for these questions answers we should take some simple steps to minimize spreading coronavirus.
– Washing hands frequently especially after touching something.
– Not touching your face without washing your hand.
– Avoiding people who are sick.
– If you are sick then please stay home and wear a mask when you go out.
– Covering the cough with your inner elbow
On this video I answered these questions:
1. Is a vaccine going to be developed for coronavirus ?
2. How long does the coronavirus last on surfaces ?
3. What is intubation ?
4. Was the patient in the autopsy video a smoker ?
5. Does smoking increase your risk of contracting the coronavirus ?
6. Can you get reinfected with the coronavirus ?
7. What about giving plasma from infected patients ?
Please watch the whole video to get the whole details properly.
Coronavirus – Should you wear a mask?
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/1apfZ0uC-Fs
Doctor Mike Hansen
Please subscribe to my channel:
Some Relevant Videos:
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Autopsy Report
Watch now: https://youtu.be/V-7SQGPkijs
~ Coronavirus – Pandemic? (A Doctors prediction)
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/Rxm-4K6QP4A
~ Coronavirus – Should you wear a mask?
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/1apfZ0uC-Fs
~ Coronavirus Treatment and Vaccine
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/Vbv2A_M5Vws
~ SUSPECTED Coronavirus in my patient from Wuhan, China
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/612h8klBrAg
~ Coronavirus outbreak – China & USA
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/HjNEoGhfoeE
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic – How Bad Is It? (LARGEST Study to Date)
Watch Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU2gSrm-ng0
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/-h_MWGPOyOE
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparation and Prevention
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/ZN5HZlApjg4
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Should you take Vitamin D and Vitamin C?
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/UAHhhweamIU
~ Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) Who Should Get Tested?
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/P2hXnt9xrvY
~ Coronavirus (COVID-19) – How Long Does it Live on Surfaces?
Watch Now: https://youtu.be/c2CBjykvUJ0